Please read the following information below before you access or use any part of our website. Thank you.
If you use any part of our site (explained below), you will be expressing acknowledgment that you as the consumer will be entering into a legal agreement with The Credit Wiki. By agreeing to this, you will be communicating that you have both understood and accepted to comply with, and are legally bound by the following Terms & Conditions. You will at this moment waiver any of your original rights to acquire an original (non-electronic) signature, or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent and are not prohibited under any applicable law. If you do not wish to agree, nor be bound by our Terms & Conditions, then please do not access, or use any part of this site. By 'site' we are referring to both The Credit Wiki & http://thecreditwiki.com/ including any services, features, and content made available to you thereon.
1.Ability to Accept: If you are using this site, and its features you are affirming that you are over the age of thirteen (13). However, if you are aged between thirteen and eighteen years, prior to using the sites, and it's featured. We advise that you review these Terms with your parent or guardian to ensure that both you and your parent or guardian understands them too.
2.License: With your full compliance, and understanding of these terms we will grant you limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access this site, and to use and display its content locally (defined further below). The license is for your personal use, and you alone.
3.License Restrictions: Apart from the information which is permitted under section 2 (above), you shall not:
1.1.1.Copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer (either by sale, resale, renting, lending, license, sublicense, download or otherwise) modify, create derivative works of, publically perform, or publically display any part of the site or any of the site's content.
1.1.2.Disrupt servers or networks connected to or associated with the site.
1.1.3.Use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, (robots and/or spiders) to access the Site
1.1.4.Circumvent, disable or interfere with any of the sites security-related features, including any features that prevent or restrict the copying of the content, or that may enforce limitations regarding the use of the site. Compliance with these restrictions is the condition to the license which has been granted to use under section 2 (license).
4.Intellectual Property Rights
1.1.Ownership: Please understand that the use and access of this site are not sold to you under these terms and that you openly acknowledge that The Credit Wiki and its respective licensors retain all title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights (defined below), and the sites related software. We reserve all rights, and not expressly granted herein to the site. The term "intellectual property rights" is defined as all rights in the site, and all if any trade secrets, patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, industry know-how. This includes, and is similar too intellectual property rights, including any and all moral rights, rights of privacy, publicity and related rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any governmental, regulatory, or judicial authority, whether foreign or domestic.
1.2.Content: When referring to 'content' it includes information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided or otherwise made available on or through the Site. Including the user Submissions as (defined below) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are the property of The Credit Wiki and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Credit Wiki, and the The Credit Wiki logo are Marks of The Credit Wiki and/or its affiliates. All other Marks used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos, as applicable, of their respective owners.
1.3.Use of Content: All of the content which is provided to you, by us is for your personal use only. You acknowledge that all of the material that you access, use or refer to is by you, and at your own risk. You will be solely responsible and liable for any damage, or loss of content resulting from such access, use or reliance. If you want to download or print out a copy of such content, you must ensure that you retain any copyright, including other proprietary notices contained within the content. We cannot guarantee that any content that you access through the site is or will continue to be accurate.
1.4.Third-Party Open Source Software: There are sections of our site that may include third-party software, including 'open source.' This access will be subject to the third-parties terms and conditions. The Credit Wiki will always comply with any lawful request that you may submit to us, expressing your rights, such as Third Party Terms. To the extent of any conflict between any Third Party Terms and these Terms, the Third Party Terms shall prevail in connection with the corresponding third-party software.
5. User Submissions
1.1.The Site may permit the sharing of content by you and other users, including but not limited to information, opinions, recommendations, and/or feedback that you may provide The Credit Wiki in connection with the Site and/or your experience while using the Site (collectively, User Submissions). Please be aware that your User Submissions may be made publicly available through the Site. You understand and agree that, whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of sharing them. We have complete discretion whether to publish your User Submissions and we reserve the right, without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all User Submissions at any time and for any reason. Each User Submission, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who originated such User Submission. You warrant that all User Submissions originated by you will be accurate, complete, up-to-date, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
1.2.License for User Submissions: All licenses are subject to these terms, if you submit user submission you will be granting The Credit Wiki a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, sub-licensable, assignable and transferable license. You will acknowledge that we will use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise commercially exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, and you hereby waive any moral rights in your User Submissions, to the extent permitted by law. You also hereby grant each of our users and Third Party Sources (defined below) a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such User Submissions in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all rights, permissions, and authorizations needed to grant the license rights set forth in this Section 5.2 (License to User Submissions).
6. Third Party Sources and Content
1.1.The Site enables you to view, access, link to, and use the third-party material, which is not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that the Third Party Content is provided without The Credit Wiki or any other professional person monitoring, examining, validating or altering in any way such information, and without any verification as to whether such Material is accurate, complete or accurate. The definition of Third Party is as follows: (i) Third party websites and services; and (ii) our third party business partners and customers. For the avoidance of doubt, all such Third Party Sources are and shall continue to be the owners of all such Third Party Content.
1.3.We do not endorse or support any advertising, promotions, campaigns, products and/or services provided or included in any Third Party Content. They will be communicated from the Third Party Source independently.
1.4.When you access and use the site's features, you may be exposed to some Third Party Content, which may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectable. It will be your choice alone if you decide to interact with a Third Party Source or to view and use Third Party Content. Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk.
1.5.You will be and are solely responsible and liable for your interaction with Third Party Sources. If you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against The Credit Wiki, and release The Credit Wiki from any and all liability, arising from your use of and interaction with any Third Party Content and/or Third Party Source. If you have any query or complaint regarding a Third Party Source or Third Party Content, you agree to contact the Third Party Source directly.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
1. The site, including all content that is supplied to you as the consumer, is available without any representation, warranty, guarantee or condition of any kind. Whether this expressed, implied or statutory. This is without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and quality of service. This is extended to a course of performance or usage trade, all of which are hereby disclaimed by The Credit Wiki. In addition to this, The Credit Wiki makes no representation, warranty guarantee or condition including:
a)Regarding the content, effectiveness, usefulness, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality accuracy or completeness of the site, or any of the site's content.
b)The use of the site or any of the site's content will meet your requirements or specific expectations or that the site will be interrupted, secure and error free.
2. Please understand that applicable law may not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, so that extent such exclusions may not necessarily apply.
9. Limitations of Liability: Please be aware that in NO EVENT, The Credit Wiki including its affiliates will be liable for:
I.Any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages;
II.Any loss of profits, loss of business, revenue or loss of anticipated savings.
III.Any loss of or damage to data, reputation, goodwill
IV.The cost of acquiring any substitute goods or services.
The aggregate in a combination of liability of The Credit Wiki, and its affiliates under, or otherwise in connection with these terms, will not exceed the amounts that are actually paid by you the 'consumer' to us 'The Credit Wiki.' If you have any during the 3 months, after immediately preceding the date that you submit your claim, if you have not paid The Credit Wiki, any amount within the three month period, then The Credit Wiki holds no liability to you the consumer, whatsoever. You may find that there is some jurisdiction which does not allow the limitation nor the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above restrictions may not apply to you, the consumer.
The foregoing exclusions and limitations will apply:
a)If The Credit Wiki or any of its associates have been advising or should have been notified of the possibility of losses or damages.
b)If any remedy in these terms fails of its essential purpose
c)Regardless of the theory, and the basis of liability for example "not limited to, breach of contract or TORT."
10. Indemnity. If any third party (including, without limitation, a governmental entity) brings any kind of demand, claim, suit, action or proceeding against The Credit Wiki, our affiliates, and/or any of our respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, customers, suppliers, or licensors (each, an ¡°Indemnitee¡±), which is based upon or arises from. Please be aware that under no circumstances with The Credit Wiki, or its affiliates will be liable for:
I.Your use of the Site;
II.Any breach by you under these Terms; and/or
III.Any of your User Submissions
If it requested by The Credit Wiki (to be decided at our sole and absolute option), you agree to assume full control of the defense and settlement of the Claim; provided, however, that
(a) The Credit Wiki reserves the right, at any time thereafter, to take over full or partial control of the defense and/or settlement of the Claim.
(b) The consumer (you) shall not settle any Claim, or admit to any liability thereunder, without the express prior written consent of The Credit Wiki.
In addition to this, and regardless of whether (or the extent to which) you participated in the defense and/or settlement of a Claim, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the indemnitee against (x) any costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys) incurred by the Indemnitee in defense of such Claim; and (y) any amounts to be paid in settlement of the Claim, or awarded against the indemnitee under such Claim (such as, but not limited to, damages, liabilities, and fines).
11. Term and Termination. The Credit Wiki will reserve the right to terminate these Terms immediately, or otherwise modify, suspend or discontinue your access to and use of the Site (or any part thereof), for any reason whatsoever, at any time, and without notice to you. You the consumer will agree that The Credit Wiki will have no liability or obligation to you for any such termination, modification, suspension, or discontinuance. If you object to any term or condition in these Terms or any subsequent changes thereto or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to cease accessing and using the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, your license right under Section 2 (License) will automatically terminate, and you must immediately discontinue all access to and use of the Site, please refer to Sections 4 (Intellectual Property Rights) through 15 (General). This is inclusive to any provision of these Terms which by nature ought to survive, shall survive termination of these Terms and your use of or access to the Site.
12. Assignment. The Credit Wiki may assign these Terms (or any of its rights and obligations hereunder) without your consent and without notice to you. You may not agree to these Terms (or any of your obligations or rights hereunder) without The Credit Wiki's express prior written consent. Any prohibited assignment shall be deemed as null and void.
13. Modification. The Credit Wiki reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. Such changes will be effective ten (10) days thereafter, and your continued use of the Site consequently means that you agree to be bound by the changes. We do advise that you check the Site regularly for any changes.
14. General. Please be aware that these terms constitute the entirety of the agreement between the parties, and adhere to with respect to the subject matter hereof. It also supersedes any, or all prior or contemporaneous oral or written statements, agreements and understandings regarding such subject matter.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be interpreted as necessary to give maximum effect to its constitutional intent, and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
No right or remedy conferred upon or reserved by any party under these Terms is intended to be, or shall be deemed, exclusive of any other right or remedy under these Terms, at law or in equity, but shall be cumulative of such other rights and remedies. No failure or delay on the part of any party hereto in exercising any right, power or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
Any waiver that is granted hereunder must be in writing, signed by the waiving party, and will only be valid in the specific instance in which given. The relationship of the parties is solely that of independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create any employment, fiduciary, joint venture, agency or other relationship between the parties. Any section or sub-section headings used in these Terms are for convenience only, and shall not be used or relied upon in interpreting any provision herein.